About Me

I'm Ashley I am 17. The first and most important part of my life is my nieces katie & laura-beth. Then the rest of my family and if you are close friends with my family you are family. My life has changed alot in this past year. since may 14th alot of things have changed in my life just read and you will see. God bless Ash

Monday, May 25, 2009

I'm so happy i got to see her that happy!

WOW this was a good day for katie i havnt seen her that happy since before she got sick!

I love my katie did and hope she has many more days like this one


o



Thank you so much God for this Day!

oh and im gonna write more just give me a littlw while and it will be up and differnt lol


Proud auntie Ashee


1 comment:

  1. Vickie Riley (MOM and NANA)May 28, 2009 at 8:43 PM

    Wow this is the most touching blog! I am so glad I got to read it. I pray Katie has some one read it to her. If not, I will when I am up there being caretaker nana. No aunt ever loved a little neice more than you, Ashley love those two beautiful girls. Katie just needs extra love right now and you have done a great job of giving her that.Your pics of Katie,your slides, your graphics,Well it is JUST AWESOME AND SPECIAL! GOD WILL BLESS YOU AND KATIE FOR Your kindness and your giving.

    ReplyDelete