About Me

I'm Ashley I am 17. The first and most important part of my life is my nieces katie & laura-beth. Then the rest of my family and if you are close friends with my family you are family. My life has changed alot in this past year. since may 14th alot of things have changed in my life just read and you will see. God bless Ash

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Heya Everyone I'm blogging lol

Hey Ya'll
Im sure yall know about katie i have a blog for her to but this is my personal blog! Ok well idk what to say realy on a personal blog i guess its just your own thoughts so i guess thats what i will say lol what i am thinking atm!
Please God Heal Katie and dont let her have any pain!
I want chocolate prefferbly a frozen hershey bar yummmm!
And a coke~cola would be nice also!
Man im tired been up for long periods of time then slept enough i thought!
Oh and i hope that lady i met will defenatly give me that job and hmm trying to think of an estimant!
Oh yeah it was so awsome today when we got katies ballons i found me some camo flip flops jackpot oh yeah. hmm i hope jeff will sign in or farris or both would be nice
maby they will
I hope katie is doing all right!
man someone sign in people its wed and its after school sign in well i guess i bet reading my thoughts has you pretty confused next time i will try not to be so honest*wink*
lol
Love~Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment