About Me

I'm Ashley I am 17. The first and most important part of my life is my nieces katie & laura-beth. Then the rest of my family and if you are close friends with my family you are family. My life has changed alot in this past year. since may 14th alot of things have changed in my life just read and you will see. God bless Ash

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Well i guess this is goodnight to my blog readers

Hey everyone,
Well im gonna have to get up early tommorow. Just got off im with one of my besties. Oh and I will be praying for your grandma and ya'lls family jeff. And CALL ME IF YOU NEED ANYTHING! Thats an order! We might need to print that list we made tonight! lol but anywho i guess i might ought to eat somthing i still havn't.Can't seem to make my mind up i guess thats just part of being a girl lol. I'm hoping steven is doing ok im sure he is but i just concerned cause the phone i was txting that he has he hasnt replied its probably no biggy but i just care. I love my friends! Sorry i missed church ya'll.But please anyone who is reading this please keep Katie in your prayers and Jeff's grandma and his family in your prayers. And i thank you for this greatly. BTW Jeff you can call me any hour of the day if i dont answer call me agian and again specialy at night i need to answer but if i dont keep calling till i do. You would never call me enough to anoy me and my parents would not mind if they were to answer just say its jeff i need to talk to ashley its an emergency. Its my cell they wouldnt answer unless its on high instead of vibrate or i was driving!
~Ash~

No comments:

Post a Comment