About Me

I'm Ashley I am 17. The first and most important part of my life is my nieces katie & laura-beth. Then the rest of my family and if you are close friends with my family you are family. My life has changed alot in this past year. since may 14th alot of things have changed in my life just read and you will see. God bless Ash

Monday, May 25, 2009

I love traveling on the road again!

Well headed up to christa's to drop the trailer! So that when katie gets out of the hospital we can keep her while my sister works and my brother in law! And EVERYONE DONT THINK IM TO BUSY FOR YOU TO EMAIL ME I WANT EVERYO NE TO EMAIL ME DONT WORRY IT SEMES IM NOT GETTING TO MANY! so i would realy love everyone to email me! anywho i think we shall hit the bumpy road soon so i guess i will blog on the way back maby!
I love ya'll
Thanks for reading
Love
~ Ash~

No comments:

Post a Comment