About Me

I'm Ashley I am 17. The first and most important part of my life is my nieces katie & laura-beth. Then the rest of my family and if you are close friends with my family you are family. My life has changed alot in this past year. since may 14th alot of things have changed in my life just read and you will see. God bless Ash

Sunday, May 24, 2009

Maby it shall work this time my second attempt

Well second attemp hopfully it shall work.
Hey everyone thanks for stopping by and reading!
Well katie still needs your prayers!!
She isnt doing so hot.
I want to thank All of my friends for there support and prayers. If your name isnt mentioned here and you are my friend dont worry i just am having a hard time right now.
Thank you Beverly I couldnt ask for a better Best friend opps im sorry your my sister wait no SOUL SISTER



Yes this song is for you SOUL SISTER I LOVE YOU AND I THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING!!

YEPPERS THATS MY SOUL SISTER BEVERLY

THATS OUR SONG I LOVE YOU SOUL SIS!
MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

This is so true!^^^^^

And Thank YOu JEFFREY for being there YOU ARE AN AWSOME TRUE FRIEND

AND THANKS SO MUCH STEVEN I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH YOU ARE AN AWSOME TRUE FRIEND AND I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH!!!

AND THANKS DOMINICK for being there when i needed to talk and beindg night owl so you could be there lol I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH

AND LINDA THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND HELP I CANT THANK YOU ENOUGH

AND THANKS JUSTIN FOR BEING THERE AND HELPING ME WITH STUFF

THANKS CHRISTA FOR BEING AN AWSOME BIG SISTER I LOVE YOU MAY NOT KNOW HOW TO SHOW IT SOME TIMES BUT I DO LOVE YOU!

AND THANKS ANNE-MARRIE FOR BEING AN AWSOME FRIEND

AND THANKS FOR BEING THE MOST AWSOME PARENTS IN THIS UNIVERSE I LOVE YOU MOM&DAD!!!

AND ANYONE ELSE I TALK TO AT ALL I M SORRY IF YOUR NOT MENTIONED BUT YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU AND AM HAVING A HARD TIME RIGHT NOW SO DONT TAKE OFFECE IF YOUR NAME ISNT ON HERE!

LOVE YA'LL

GOD BLESS

~Ash~



1 comment:

  1. Hey ya'll come on comment please!
    Love
    Proud Auntie Ashee
    ~Ash~

    ReplyDelete