About Me

I'm Ashley I am 17. The first and most important part of my life is my nieces katie & laura-beth. Then the rest of my family and if you are close friends with my family you are family. My life has changed alot in this past year. since may 14th alot of things have changed in my life just read and you will see. God bless Ash

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Well i gues it is good morning now i just couldnt seem to sleep<3

Hmm i guess im gonna be back on that schedule where i stay up for 3 days then sleep for 2 days lol or at least 48 hrs in bits and peices it will reach that amount i hope lol.Gonna go with daddy to work in the morning i will make sure not to get stuck ontop of any 10 ft tall file cabinets lol like i did last time we were there! a nap isnt soo fun up there its not that comfortable lol i love while writing this i can watch this music vid

well now you know what im listing to and watching whole im blogging lol

I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT!!!!!~~~TAYLOR SWIFT ROCKS!!!!!!!!

Taylor fan~ Ash~

I love this song and the cute cowboy is a plus don't worry i would love it anyway haha but they need him in a cowboy hat in the vid to that would so rock

No comments:

Post a Comment