Well hey everyone I went to church and yeah well please pray for Jeff and his family. I just want jeff to know that if he ever needs anything he can call me at any hour. And I thank him greatly for being here for me and being such an awsome friend. He is such an awsome true friend and yes Jeffrey I am talking about you don't deny that you are a true friend. You are awsome i thank God for you and that he sent me where i could make many new friendships. I love my church. I love my soul sister bev. I love my best friend Jeffrey. I love my other bestie Steven. Ya'll rock!!!
And ps Jeff im serious call me any day any hour anything you need. I'm here for you whether you like it or not. lol
Love Ya'll ~Ash~
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment