About Me

I'm Ashley I am 17. The first and most important part of my life is my nieces katie & laura-beth. Then the rest of my family and if you are close friends with my family you are family. My life has changed alot in this past year. since may 14th alot of things have changed in my life just read and you will see. God bless Ash

Monday, May 25, 2009

Well I love getting to see..

Well this is awsome i love getting to see laura beth and appearently katie is having a better day. Well i love being down here at my sis's but see it makes me wanna ball to look out the window and see katie's swing set and all her stuff when i look in her room. I just wish right now katie was well enough to play on that swing set is all it breaks my heart.You know i have the 2 most smart & beautiful nieces in this universe! Maby im bragging but its a truthful statement. lol. I got to see katies puppy dash he is so adorable. We might get to see katie later today! Well i guess laura~beth's new nick name for when she is fussy is miss fussy pussy! lol.Ive got gobs of vid from today so some time when im using some one elses wifi i might put some of them on the blog!
I thank God for another beautiful day! & that he has provided me with such an awsome family! And awsome friends! I thank ya'll for everything! Ya'll awsome and thanks for being here when i need you!
<3>
Proud Auntie Ashee
Love, ~Ash~

No comments:

Post a Comment