About Me

I'm Ashley I am 17. The first and most important part of my life is my nieces katie & laura-beth. Then the rest of my family and if you are close friends with my family you are family. My life has changed alot in this past year. since may 14th alot of things have changed in my life just read and you will see. God bless Ash

Monday, May 25, 2009

On my way to see my katie did!

MyHotComments.com


Can't wait to see katie did. I got to see my other niece laura beth we had bunches of fun!








Lets just say laura~beth prefers her photos taken of just her and she needs to be the main subject lol!







Well had fun with laura~beth now on the way to have fun with Katie!

You know its awsome im so Lucky!


Both of my nieces are beautiful, smart, And Photogenic! I mean thank YOU GOD!


And I have such an awsome sister and brother in law!

And such awsome friends!


And man I am lucky!

God bless

PROUD AUNTIE ASHEE



MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

No comments:

Post a Comment