About Me

I'm Ashley I am 17. The first and most important part of my life is my nieces katie & laura-beth. Then the rest of my family and if you are close friends with my family you are family. My life has changed alot in this past year. since may 14th alot of things have changed in my life just read and you will see. God bless Ash

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Idk if you know my sister but she is an awsome sister, mother,woman,christian,wife and many more things.








If you havn't met my sister you don't know what you are missing! She is many things and at all these things she is awsome! I thank God for Giving me the privelage of having her as a sister.Oh and btw everyone she's mine you may not have her. Yes this is typed in her favorite color just for her!

MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments



MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments


MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments
MyHotComments.com
MyHotComments

yes more than you could ever imagine!










I just thought the above was quite funny.^^^^^^^





















<3 I love you Christa <3


Love your, sister Ashley


I'm so proud to be your sister!


2 comments:

  1. I know that Ashley is proud to be auntie ashee and I know she is proud to be Christa sis, although they don't always understand eachother. However I am UNBELIEVABLY PROUD to be Ashley's mom. She is the most creative, funny, charming, off the wall kind of girl I know. She can make me laugh when my heart is breaking. She is so unique and SO CREATIVE and this blog she has created sure prooves it as if I needed any more proof. I am also very PROUD to be Christa's mom. She is so very courageous and good at what she does in her career and she is just an OUTSTANDING MOM. I am so fortunate to have so many wonderful girls in my life that I love SO MUCH. Four in all! Then there is Ashley's AWESOME DAD, but he doesn't count, cuz he aint a girl! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vickie Riley (otherwise known as MOM)May 28, 2009 at 8:31 PM

    I forgot the most important thing when I was saying how proud I am of my two daughters! I can't believe I forgot to say that they are both born again Christians who love the Lord with all their hearts and serve him and are a living witness for him daily in their lives. Thank you God for both my daughters.

    ReplyDelete