About Me

I'm Ashley I am 17. The first and most important part of my life is my nieces katie & laura-beth. Then the rest of my family and if you are close friends with my family you are family. My life has changed alot in this past year. since may 14th alot of things have changed in my life just read and you will see. God bless Ash

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Ya'll please pray for katie

Just was thinking and realized....I may have reacted not like myself when katie got diagnosed but it was just a hard week! May 14, 2009
My best friend told me he was gay! and dating my other best friend then a few days later i found out katie had cancer! and so i blew up but i think i had a right to! 2 heartbreaks in one week thats like a bat hitting my heart ya know Katie having nb already had shattered my heart! I just wanna thank all those out there who have been honest to me and have not lied to me and let me cuss them out and then hug me just cause i needed to get it out.
Idk just idk i felt like saying the truth since now he isnt in the closet anymore he likes to post it all over facebook ya know so like i can come out with the truth about my whole week that terrible week!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment