About Me

I'm Ashley I am 17. The first and most important part of my life is my nieces katie & laura-beth. Then the rest of my family and if you are close friends with my family you are family. My life has changed alot in this past year. since may 14th alot of things have changed in my life just read and you will see. God bless Ash

Wednesday, June 2, 2010

People and their questions they ask no matter how many times you have given them an answer

Ok people I have decided to finally say something!

The question I have heard so many times is Ashley why did you die your hair black?

The whole true answer is

  1. I wanted to it’s my hair get over it!
  2. I tried it temporary for Halloween and I liked it.
  3. I WANTED SOME CHANGE
  4. It’s something I could control unlike almost anything else in my life.what i mean by this is i could control it since may 14, 2009 i have felt as if i have no control over anything.
  5. Yes it was a depression deep down but it was also a rebellion.
  6. and I just did it because I did it!

Hmmm wonders if their will be a billboard asking me a question in big letters if I ever decided to put purple or blue streaks in it I bet so.

PEOPLE ITS MY HAIR NOT YOURS SO GET OVER IT AND KISS OFF

I don’t go around asking you why you got hair growing out your ears and everywhere else visible on your body nope because I have some class get some!

Thank You this is all I have to say on this subject now!

1 comment: