About Me

I'm Ashley I am 17. The first and most important part of my life is my nieces katie & laura-beth. Then the rest of my family and if you are close friends with my family you are family. My life has changed alot in this past year. since may 14th alot of things have changed in my life just read and you will see. God bless Ash

Monday, June 28, 2010

Arrived at destination....Katie's house! and Laura-Beth's 2 of course lol

Auntie Ashley & Katie Did
"There is no other love like the love given from an auntie's heart!"
Ashley Riley


The days and hours seem shorter though I have learned to cherish them more. Today I finally submitted my last final….I am done with school and made all A’s and am now going to be a senior…its hard to believe…so hard I feel as if I have grown up so fast but also as I am to young to be atm you have to try to be patient with me my thoughts are scattered…my heart is shattered…my soul crys out for hope…my brain crys out for more space because its full….

Well for me its my first day of summer. I’m up here with my nieces gonna help watch them tomorrow just really want to be there with them and enjoy every second. Right now we are not telling Katie what is going on because we want her to enjoy the time she has right now and plus my thought is who knows God could prove the doctors wrong!!!!! Which I cry, beg, plead, scream, I would offer anything! For God to prove these doctors wrong….Katie is such a smart girl! And Laura-beth I worry about her she is only fixing to be 2 and I just wish I could help her understand all of what’s going on…right now Im so completely scattered that im going to stop typing! Ill type 2 u guys later thank you for all the support! And prayers please keep it up!

3 comments:

  1. Hopefully the doctors were wrong because they could make mistakes. If they arn't wrong then all we know is that her pain will be gone and she'll be in a better place, up with Jesus and God. Iv'e never met Katie, but she seems so sweet and as I told you I know what you are going through. The only question is, is that Why did god have to make such a horrible desise? Excpecially for children Katie's age and younger. If you need anything you can call, txt, facebook chat, anything to reach me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks ellie i appreciate it!
    God bless

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabeth Salaz-McCollumJuly 4, 2010 at 6:04 PM

    I went to school with your mom. She was Janene then. I am sooo very sorry to hear about Katie. My love and prayers are with you and all your precious family. I so wish I could do something to make the hurt go away .......for all of you but most especially your precious Katie. God Bless You! Elizabeth Salaz-McCollum

    ReplyDelete