I just wanted to say sorry for not blogging much lately! Trying to be a teen and been trying to figure things out....one thing i know is i love my crazy family! I love my nieces! AND last but not least I Love Steven Brian Ford my amazing boyfriend...who has been here for me through it all even when he was just my best friend and not my bf yet but now he is and i totally am in love with him he makes me happy! I want to say i love my best friend beverly you totally rock and are always here for me! and through all this ive learned a big lesson a song once told me but now ive lived it....when one of those rocks give way look up and see who's around then...you find out who your friends are!
<3 Steven's Girl <3
This message has been sent using the picture and Video service from Verizon Wireless!
To learn how you can snap pictures and capture videos with your wireless phone visit www.verizonwireless.com/picture.
Note: To play video messages sent to email, Quicktime@ 6.5 or higher is required.
No comments:
Post a Comment