About Me

I'm Ashley I am 17. The first and most important part of my life is my nieces katie & laura-beth. Then the rest of my family and if you are close friends with my family you are family. My life has changed alot in this past year. since may 14th alot of things have changed in my life just read and you will see. God bless Ash

Friday, May 21, 2010

238,857 miles

"I love you all the way to the moon and back."
238,857 miles
thats how far it is to the moon
Katie said this to me this evening and then asked me how far do i love her. I said i love you all the way to the moon...circle it three times then go around mars 5 then come back....I love her so very much. Right now she is asleep she has been thru so much. I just wish i could do more but i dont wanna be in the way when things are going on and she really just wants her mommy. If i got a call and she needed anything no matter how little money i have in my pocket or in the bank i would find a way to get their and bring what ever she needed. I want to ask ya'll to pray for katie right now she just needs some peace brought to her mind she is a very hopefull little girl and right now she is depressed and needs some hope again!! I love her so much!
gtg
love, auntie on call

1 comment:

  1. You are such a precious person. I love you so much my sweet girl. Love Mom

    ReplyDelete