About Me

I'm Ashley I am 17. The first and most important part of my life is my nieces katie & laura-beth. Then the rest of my family and if you are close friends with my family you are family. My life has changed alot in this past year. since may 14th alot of things have changed in my life just read and you will see. God bless Ash

Sunday, June 27, 2010

NB......is a bitch

I hate to say this everyone.....i also do not know how to say this some of you probably have found out through facebook or me giving you a call or texting you....I just want to be pinched and to wake up from this horrible nightmare...as of friday they called with the results of the scans and they are not just bad they are HORRIBLE.... The doctors say her marow is tired, she needs platlets once or twice a week, she has tumors in her lungs, skull, bones, bladder, and her pancreas is full of them....we are making arrangements and trying to spend the time we have with her and put it to good use...I love my nieces to death....thats really a bad way to say that but idk how else to say it... please pray for my family...tuesday we go to stay with her while my bro in law and sister go to talk to dr russell...God can do anything but at this point its just so deppressing....I cant really explain how we all feel...so just please pray thats all i have to say
over and out
Katie & Laura-beth's
Auntie Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment