About Me

I'm Ashley I am 17. The first and most important part of my life is my nieces katie & laura-beth. Then the rest of my family and if you are close friends with my family you are family. My life has changed alot in this past year. since may 14th alot of things have changed in my life just read and you will see. God bless Ash

Monday, August 10, 2009

 

“Take me back to the house and the backyard trees you said you would beat me up you were bigger than me

 you never did

 you never did

Take me back when our world was one block wide I dared you to kiss me and ran when you tried

Just two kids you and I

Oh my my my my

Well I was sixteen when suddenly I wasn’t that little girl you use to see but your eyes still shined like pretty lights

And our daddies use to joke about the two of us we never believe we would really fall in love

And our mamma’s smilled and rolled their eyes and said

Oh my my my”

Mary’s Song- Taylor Swift

 

       Sincerely,

~*~Ashley R.~*~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment