About Me

I'm Ashley I am 17. The first and most important part of my life is my nieces katie & laura-beth. Then the rest of my family and if you are close friends with my family you are family. My life has changed alot in this past year. since may 14th alot of things have changed in my life just read and you will see. God bless Ash

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

11 totaly sucks

reasons why i hate the number 11
1. they said they made a mistake and that katie did have some type of cancer on the 11th
2. my best friend from part of elementary was murdered on the 11th of a month
3. the twin towers
4. biggest jerk of a guy my age Ive ever met was born on the 11th
5. at 11:11 pm one of my guy friends told me something i really didn't want to ever be true
6. the worst year of elementary was the year i was 11
7. my great grandmother was cremated and scattered on her in laws grave against her wishes and will on the 11th

8. I busted my head open when i was 11 on the 11th at 11 am!
and many more

9. I was 11 when i had an asthma attack for the first time! and had to be hospitalized!
don't you think i have a right to hate the number 11
~*~ Love,Ash ~*~

No comments:

Post a Comment