About Me

I'm Ashley I am 17. The first and most important part of my life is my nieces katie & laura-beth. Then the rest of my family and if you are close friends with my family you are family. My life has changed alot in this past year. since may 14th alot of things have changed in my life just read and you will see. God bless Ash

Monday, August 10, 2009

I bet this is gonna tick a few people off but o well!

Ok though so I don’t upset the ones that do ask I want to say

Thank you Steven, D-uh,  Bev, Dominick

See this has shown me who my true friends are

There are more that I didn’t mention so if you have asked me about me then don’t take this to heart its not for you!

I just wanted to say idk why it is people think we(aunt’s) don’t get affected as much as well they seem to put us below grandparents, cousins, friends, and  we are feeling it a lot. I have to say im not trying to be selfish ok but I understand asking me about Katie that’s fine.

But why is it they go

Hows Katie

Hows her mom

Her dad

Your parents (her grandparents)

Her dads  parents
hows her cousins

Hows her friends

Wait then they normaly don’t ask how I am

Well I will untie this smile on my face! For just a few seconds

I might be a hell of a lot better if people would ask about me! Ever Because you don’t understand probably that Katie is like a long distance little sister to me.

Just like my sister was to me because my sis went off to college so we didn’t live together a lot!

But I care for her as much or maby even more than some one who was her sister that lived with her she is my Katie bug I have probably spollied her rotten since the day she was born!

And

I may not be your average aunt wait im not

I don’t go up and pinch there cheeks and I see them way more than the average aunt I would love to see them more I would do anything to see them more!

But see im not your average aunt im 16 so I feel like kinda a long distance big sister

Im sorry im writing this during my lunch hour excuse the horrible grammar and punctuation I was in a hurry just thought I might ought to let it out a bit and express what I thought!!!!!!

PROUDEST AUNTIE EVER

OH YEAH

 

       Sincerely,

~*~Ashley R.~*~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment