About Me

I'm Ashley I am 17. The first and most important part of my life is my nieces katie & laura-beth. Then the rest of my family and if you are close friends with my family you are family. My life has changed alot in this past year. since may 14th alot of things have changed in my life just read and you will see. God bless Ash

Monday, August 10, 2009

Just something I wrote while sitting here doing work and thinking

You should think before you act just don’t ponder because the longer you wait the farther love slips away. Always think but don’t think to long! You only have one life to live down here. You don’t have time to take! This doesn’t mean stay awake and never sleep. It just means life isn’t about taking life threatening risks but about taking risks that could change your life!

 

       Sincerely,

~*~Ashley R.~*~

              

No comments:

Post a Comment