About Me

I'm Ashley I am 17. The first and most important part of my life is my nieces katie & laura-beth. Then the rest of my family and if you are close friends with my family you are family. My life has changed alot in this past year. since may 14th alot of things have changed in my life just read and you will see. God bless Ash

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Hey people,

Please exuse my rudeness if I have been rude to you I am sorry..

And if I don’t answer my phone and its something big!

Call back till I do because when im upset mad or agervated I turn up the music! Realy loud!

So Just telling you!

Though if you just want to gossip or are worried about your relationship falling apart with your lover or something please leave me the heck alone I have no time for your bs k !

All this that I have said excludes

STEVEN

BEVERLY

AND ANY OF MY FAMILY

And Yeah I am being quite a Witch so o well!Get over it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

       Sincerely,

~*~Ashley R.~*~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment