About Me

I'm Ashley I am 17. The first and most important part of my life is my nieces katie & laura-beth. Then the rest of my family and if you are close friends with my family you are family. My life has changed alot in this past year. since may 14th alot of things have changed in my life just read and you will see. God bless Ash

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

fever, high bp, and an ambulance ride

Never give up & keep your faith in God

Luke 1:37 (New International Version)
37For nothing is impossible with God."

Dont you just hate being the one staying at home and all you can do is pray i guess i shouldn't say it that prayer is a huge thing. But its hard to sit their and watch your tv when all this other stuff is going on. Anyway katie had a fever of 102.7 so they took her to the local hospital and they actually took her to tch by ambulance this time. Her fever had gone up to 104 but she is doing alot better today.So i had already told steven good night a little while before this happened and i texted him and woke him up poor boy i always drag him down with me but he doesnt complain....i do feel bad because...well he has his english taks test today...not that he wont do great anyway i still felt bad..i texted bev so she texted me back at 4:30 when she got up how is katie didn't wake up till like the fifth ASH!!????!!! ARE U OK txt lol but that was at 5 seeing as she had to leave her phone at home she had the mock taks today.....im sure she will do great to....so life is crazy you know but we gotta keep going.No matter what just remember god is by your side..through the whole entire ride...anyway listen to this song from this video it is very touching and read some scripture i have put below it







Psalm 91 (New International Version)

Psalm 91

1 He who dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.
a]" style="font-size: 0.75em; line-height: 0.5em; ">[a]

2 I will say b]" style="font-size: 0.75em; line-height: 0.5em; ">[b] of the LORD, "He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust."

3 Surely he will save you from the fowler's snare
and from the deadly pestilence.

4 He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.

5 You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,

6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.

7 A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.

8 You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.

9 If you make the Most High your dwelling—
even the LORD, who is my refuge-

10 then no harm will befall you,
no disaster will come near your tent.

11 For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;

12 they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.

13 You will tread upon the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.

14 "Because he loves me," says the LORD, "I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.

15 He will call upon me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.

16 With long life will I satisfy him
and show him my salvation."





No comments:

Post a Comment