About Me

I'm Ashley I am 17. The first and most important part of my life is my nieces katie & laura-beth. Then the rest of my family and if you are close friends with my family you are family. My life has changed alot in this past year. since may 14th alot of things have changed in my life just read and you will see. God bless Ash

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

what is it about me.....its like they can sense it.......

Ok i am 17 now i have a license and even a car (not running atm but still a car) You see there were some kids that lived across the street from me that i got attached to and they moved away i still get to see them but it broke my heart!!!! Because its not the same.... They were my bubby and sissy's as i called them. I told them no other kids could ever take their place. So I mean ive been asked to watch a kid for a friend but and stuff now he lives across the street i was feeding the dogs and he came over and asked me if i could play. Get this i love kids but im not gonna have my heart broken again because families that rent houses or apartments they are more likely to move away but bubby and sissy there parents owned the house and still do. But what is it about kids they come up to me and ask me if i can play with them and stuff. I am a responsible 17 year old who loves kids but it just bum fuzzles me i guess they can sense it that i love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment