About Me

I'm Ashley I am 17. The first and most important part of my life is my nieces katie & laura-beth. Then the rest of my family and if you are close friends with my family you are family. My life has changed alot in this past year. since may 14th alot of things have changed in my life just read and you will see. God bless Ash

Tuesday, March 9, 2010

layla grace rip



Rip Layla Grace neuroblastoma angel

I feel as if I am a soldier in a battle field watching hero’s become fallen hero’s. This battle field I am in isn’t the average battle the hero’s that are falling are children. I feel as if I have no gun’s and no defense all I can do to prevent is to drop to my knees and pray as shots are being fired I just have to watch & pray. I cant even take the shots for these hero’s.

Ashley Riley

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh!What a powerful poetic way to express how you feel, how all of us who love Katie and all the ohter innocent ones being ripped from our midst way too soon. You are one awesome writer! I am touched and very impressed.

    ReplyDelete