Silly faces, sharing hats, taking pictures, crazy hair days, kisses, hugs, dances, songs and lots of love. I miss you so bad.....Flipping through the pictures golly we had such a good time...We were 2 peas in a pod....2 loud rambunctious crazy when together fun loving people when we were together nothing could take the smiles off our faces now without you idk how to put that smile back on my face... I look at the pictures and i see that since the day you could no longer stay with me my real smile has disappeared i think its in your heart i think my smile came out the day you were born and left the day you left!I Miss you Katie!





Geez, I posted once already and it is not showing up. Ashley, sweety, you and Katie did have a good time. She loved you so much, and I know it is hard to smile now. I have the same problem, but honey you know she wants us to smile. She is with us still in our hearts and in our memories. No one can take those away from us. She was a wise "old soul" and she taught a lot about life, and we must not forget, we must always remember, but there will come a day soon I hope when we can smile more than cry when we think of Katie. She touched all our lives in a special way, and someday we will see her in person again when we reach heaven. Until then she is definately with us in our hearts and in our spirits, each and every day we have to live without her. We must take comfort in that and try to live like she would have wanted us to. Her smile, her laugh, her voice and her spirit will never ever leave us. Let's try to focus more on the good memories and the fun we had and try not to dwell too much on how sad we feel or how big the hole in our lives and in our hearts is. We must try to take comfort in knowing that she is with Jesus and no longer in pain. Love you sweetie.
ReplyDelete