Well its been one year im so proud we have made it this far their have been a lot of things I have learned in this past year.
1.You don’t have to go somewhere to have fun you can sit in hospital bed and make funny faces at each other with your niece and make her laugh just as hard as if you were at chucky chesses!
2. The simplest things matter the most! Home movies, pictures, cards your nieces drew on hanging on your door, a hug, a kiss, the words I love you coming out of their mouths.
3. You can never say I love you to much! I’d rather say it more and fake fight over if you love the person more or if they love you more than not ever doing that.
4. True friends stick with you no matter what those people are far and few between.
5. Take chances! Ask your best friend you’ve liked for years out! Because you never know if there will be a tomorrow! Say I love you don’t wait for him to! Go ride a mechanical bull, kiss in the rain, Walk with your bf down the beach, Go rock Climbing.
6. Go take care of someone’s grave that no one else is doing! If it wasn’t for me going and sitting at martins grave and putting more flowers and cleaning it up and talking to no one because he’s in heaven but I think he looks down and listens to me. I probably would have already Gone insain. Martin was my best friend who was murdered for all of you who don’t know!
7. Go make a blog where you can let your feelings out!
8. Do NOT fret over the small stuff because you don’t wanna waste your time on this earth crying over spilt milk!
9. Forgive and literally forget.
10. Staying up for 4 days while your niece is in PICU is not a good idea you get kind of bitchy and say things you don’t mean believe me lol
11. Go blow all your money from your summer job on Christmas you wont regret it you don’t know if you will have another.
12. People you think you know rarely do we know anyone truly in this life! I learned this last night when I found out a bible thumping; speaking in tongues, UPC, Christian went home from her job as the school secretary and hung herself in her husbands tool shed!
13. You cannot hide from God! God will follow you into a closet or a car he’s always their!
14. Let your niece watch Yo Gabba Gabba and don’t tell her it drives you nuts! But if that’s what she wants to watch let her!\
15. Death is NOT something that just happens when you’re old.
16. NEVER LET YOUR PRAYIN KNESS GET LAZY
I have learned way more than this I just don’t have time to type it all I have to write a story for school!
God bless have a great Day
Love
A VERY PROUD AUNTIE ASHLEY
OF KATIE AND LAURA-BETH
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment