About Me

I'm Ashley I am 17. The first and most important part of my life is my nieces katie & laura-beth. Then the rest of my family and if you are close friends with my family you are family. My life has changed alot in this past year. since may 14th alot of things have changed in my life just read and you will see. God bless Ash

Monday, April 5, 2010

Well i had a great saturday before easter!

I wish that i could say the same about the day after Saturday. But thats ok because i had the best Saturday ever. Katie and laura-beth and my sis and bro in law came down & i had the best time ever haven't been that happy since Katie got diagnosed i hope they will do it again. It really made me happy! I enjoyed it so much...It was awesome!
I wish i could say the same about sunday.....but i had a disagreement every thing is "fine" now but people it takes alot to really get to me but when you do you see how mad i can get! Life is crazy and i still don't think i was really in the wrong in any way except reacting really furiously. anyway Hope everyone had a GREAT EASTER!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment