About Me

I'm Ashley I am 17. The first and most important part of my life is my nieces katie & laura-beth. Then the rest of my family and if you are close friends with my family you are family. My life has changed alot in this past year. since may 14th alot of things have changed in my life just read and you will see. God bless Ash

Thursday, April 29, 2010

H-D Prom 2010 slide show By Ashley Riley Music Mary's song by Taylor swift

Steven is so gonna kill me for this but Just remember Steven.... I love you and well i made this and i have a YouTube account so where do you think it would end up just burned onto a disk laying by the tv collecting dust no you know me i put it on the world wide web lol but its only cause I had the best time! at prom or i wouldn't have made this lol anyway ya'll watch it please! i worked hard!!!! anyway enjoy!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment