About Me

I'm Ashley I am 17. The first and most important part of my life is my nieces katie & laura-beth. Then the rest of my family and if you are close friends with my family you are family. My life has changed alot in this past year. since may 14th alot of things have changed in my life just read and you will see. God bless Ash

Friday, April 16, 2010

Pray for my church

Please pray for my church! I don't want to go into detail because sadly we haven't been left with many details its still all a mystery we are trying to figure out! but as our bishop now pastor said!
We are not a church that will just give up we are going to pick up the pieces and move forward!
I do want to say one thing sadly he is probably not reading this but
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORGAN WE ALL LOVE YOU LIKE A BROTHER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
may God bless you all

No comments:

Post a Comment