I still miss Katie like crazy and I'm doing my best to be the best auntie I can be to Laura-Beth. So here's what has happened since I last posted on here that is pretty major. I was diagnosed with cidp about 2 years ago. I have always been a stubborn fighter I have good days and bad. Because of my illness I had to cut back on some classes but I will be graduating from community college this May. Now that I've told you that I have some other news. If you ever followed this blog before now I mentioned a boyfriend named Steven. We are no longer together as of almost a year ago. We had different dreams well honestly I had dreams and he didn't. We were different people he wasn't what I thought. You live and you learn some people don't fit in your life after a certain amount of time. No matter what it seems like in my town highschool boyfriends aren't always meant to last forever. So after 4 1/2 years of being in a relationship and then suddenly not last year....I decided to date a lil its been interesting. Mainly I'm focusing on school and being Laura-beths auntie. A lot of the friends I've mentioned on here In the past we don't speak anymore. More of life's lessons involved there. Gabby my beagle of 14 years passed away a year ago. My grandmother had a heart attack and was diagnosed with altimers more than a year ago. I have been dealing with all that and my heart is still broken over Katie leaving earth and it always will be. Oh and MySpace deleted everything on our pages a few years back like WTC. I am 22 years old now...its hard to believe that I am even for me. I reconnected with a childhood best friend and that's going great. I also can't sleep I need to try again.
Over and Out
Auntie Ashee
PS here's some recent pics
Monday, April 13, 2015
A lot has happened...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment