About Me

I'm Ashley I am 17. The first and most important part of my life is my nieces katie & laura-beth. Then the rest of my family and if you are close friends with my family you are family. My life has changed alot in this past year. since may 14th alot of things have changed in my life just read and you will see. God bless Ash

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

I do have alot to be sad about but i also have alot to be thankful for

I have a beautiful niece named laura-beth! She is what keeps me wanting to be here on this earth!
I also have an amazing boyfriend who is always there for me no matter what. Through the bad and the good he sticks around.Most guys would have ran the other way through all this but he stays by my side and supports me, holds me when i cry, tells me it will be all right, drives me home when i have a break down and am in no condition to drive, i say thank you and im sorry and he says its fine no biggy....Katie used to say hes just a funny boy......well maybe he is but he's my funny boy! lol I love steven!
I have a best friend who is always there for me if i need her i call her my soul sis!
Though i do not have katie anymore i have all the people she also loved who love me!

No comments:

Post a Comment