About Me

I'm Ashley I am 17. The first and most important part of my life is my nieces katie & laura-beth. Then the rest of my family and if you are close friends with my family you are family. My life has changed alot in this past year. since may 14th alot of things have changed in my life just read and you will see. God bless Ash

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

2months.........




Grief is my kryptonite
Its been two months since you left to be with jesus and all the other lil perfect angels….the other day I thought id made it to where I could smile at the mention of you instead of cry but I guess I cant yet….Sunday the pastor mentioned your funeral during the service and I just broke down…mom said to steven is Ashley ok he asked me and I lied and after I ran straight out of those church doors and to the truck and just started crying steven and mom came and hugged me and just held me….the thing is I know who you’d be today and I want you to be that but you cant cause your not here and its breaking me apart…..I try to smile at the thought that your having fun in heaven I do smile when I see a butterfly but everything else that reminds me of you I eventually break down crying….I miss you so much…

No comments:

Post a Comment