I think they are finaly getting better though. I have learned so much in the past 5-6 months. I just wish God could show us what is important and how to look at things diffrent without the pain and sorrow because of events that triger this way of seeing things. I have asked him why why why he didnt answer why but he showed me how much i have learned since the why why why God thoughts have started. But most importantly is not loosing faith in him. Because if you do you have nothing. Without God we wouldnt be able to type on a blog or breathe there would be no human race. Katie is a living miracle and i wish he could have shown non believers that he still works miracles today in the present without her having to endure pain and such but he has his ways! We don't understand but as long as we keep our faith we know that everything he does has a purpose and meaning. We may not know what that is and i always say ill add that to my list of questions to ask him when i get to heaven but i dont think that We will care about that list once we are let in by saint petter at the pearly gates and see our god, lord , and saviors preicious face.
Have a blessed Day
Ashley
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow...I totally agree.
ReplyDelete