About Me

I'm Ashley I am 17. The first and most important part of my life is my nieces katie & laura-beth. Then the rest of my family and if you are close friends with my family you are family. My life has changed alot in this past year. since may 14th alot of things have changed in my life just read and you will see. God bless Ash

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Its funny in a way but sad

Today im sitting there while my doctor is writing my perscriptions for my refills of allergy meds and such....and he says So what do you want to do for a living when you get out of school and stuff. I say i would like to be a dr or a photographer. A doctor himself says YOU DONT WANNA BECOME A DOCTOR...i was kinda shocked im like why.....he says soon i wont eaither all the new restricitions coming up....by the time u become a doctor doctors will be very few and far between and i was just kinda shocked a dr saying dont become a dr lol

No comments:

Post a Comment