About Me

I'm Ashley I am 17. The first and most important part of my life is my nieces katie & laura-beth. Then the rest of my family and if you are close friends with my family you are family. My life has changed alot in this past year. since may 14th alot of things have changed in my life just read and you will see. God bless Ash

Monday, June 1, 2009

Taylor has new fan! KAtie lol

when they said that taylor brought country music to an earlier age they didnt know how early. Katie is now her fan and is only three.

I guess she takes after me in her taste of music because she likes taylor swift now.

So taylor you have another fan!!!!! lol she realy likes your music!!!

She asked to turn you on and turn off the other stuff!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment