About Me

I'm Ashley I am 17. The first and most important part of my life is my nieces katie & laura-beth. Then the rest of my family and if you are close friends with my family you are family. My life has changed alot in this past year. since may 14th alot of things have changed in my life just read and you will see. God bless Ash

Monday, June 1, 2009

hey everyone we are here and safe and having fun.

the date on the pic above is wrong its today. I just took it!
Well we are having fun she is watching her tv shows. She loves the letters on the keyboard and always would love to push them. But she can tell me the letter on each key. She is so smart i guess i will blog latter.
Love, her proud Auntie Ashee

No comments:

Post a Comment