About Me

I'm Ashley I am 17. The first and most important part of my life is my nieces katie & laura-beth. Then the rest of my family and if you are close friends with my family you are family. My life has changed alot in this past year. since may 14th alot of things have changed in my life just read and you will see. God bless Ash

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

got to get better



Things are going to get better. I have an amazing family, an Amazing Soul sis whos family is my second family, and a wonderful boyfriend. I'm in community college and im doing my best but life has been crazy and ive got to get out of this slump. Finals soon but i can keep going like i am have surgery december 21 hopefully it will help idk how muchFont size more longer i can take this horrible pain ive been going through just feel like this song above can be an uplifting one. Its so hard this time of year dec 27th katie would be 6 years old oh how it hurts me but ive got to keep going. I miss her and laura beth is getting to come so i am excited anyway got econ homework to do i just felt like posting.
Love, Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment