About Me

I'm Ashley I am 17. The first and most important part of my life is my nieces katie & laura-beth. Then the rest of my family and if you are close friends with my family you are family. My life has changed alot in this past year. since may 14th alot of things have changed in my life just read and you will see. God bless Ash

Friday, February 11, 2011

Why Does God make us learn everything?


This is something i don't think on this earth i will ever get an answer i agree with...
I havn't bloged in a long time things have been hard....Life has been busy!
I turn 18 next month march 16th....I decided all i want is people to sign up and run in the warrior run! It only costs 20 bucks to sign up and only takes up 1 saturday where as cancer takes away years and sometimes there whole lives! This is all i want and id like to meet everyone that is doing it because i asked them to for my birthday and in memory of Katie and take a group picture of all of us together for my birthday
below is a link to go and sign up please do!
I will be walking at graduation at a church in Houston!
The date of that will be May 7,2011
I will send you an invitation closer to the date!
Steven Turned 18 on the 8th of this month....Happy Birthday to him
And ive had some good times with Beverly lately my soul sis! We are both learning and Growing up in different ways but together!
Ive been struggling through Katie not being here...Idk why but ive always felt i have to be the strong one so the only time Katie saw me shed a tear was when she was dying in her last few moments.....I don't have to be strong i guess but i always feel if i shed a tear its going to let someone down.....I will admit I am mad at God....I don't see how he could let any of this happen! But I still love God and trust him........I just dont understand anyway why couldn't god just make us strong enough so we wouldnt have to get stronger by learning things the hard way! Idk and i dont think in this life i will ever know!
love, Ash

1 comment:

  1. You are the wisest teen ager I have ever known. It is an honor to be your mom. I don't always agree with you and I always seem to criticize but that is just because I KNOW how much potential you have and I want you to reach for it with all your being. Truth is I love you more and am prouder of you than you could possibly know. You ARE MY HERO! You are the most complicated, strong,woman I know. Please reach for the moon and even if you don't get there you will still be among the stars! Wow who could ask for more than that! Love you,Mom

    ReplyDelete