So last night me and Steven went and saw the movie called red it was ABSOLUTELY HILARIOUS!
Then came back and watched some TV! just had some alone time together which was nice because thats a very rare thing for us....so we enjoyed it...anyway i think Katie would be proud of me now....thats all i really want to do is make her proud when she looks down. So like i haven't blogged in a while so i guess i should tell y'all for Halloween we went down to Christa's house and went to Glen's(my bro in-law's father)church's fall festival...it was very hard to have katie not there but i tried to focus on laura-beth and not dwell on her not being there because thats what she would want....I just hope i can be as good of an aunt to laura-beth as i was to Katie... I have had alot i have had to think about this whole deal has changed my life before i had it all figured out now I have to start all over and figure it out...
Anyways L8er
Peace,love, & Auntie =P
No comments:
Post a Comment