About Me

I'm Ashley I am 17. The first and most important part of my life is my nieces katie & laura-beth. Then the rest of my family and if you are close friends with my family you are family. My life has changed alot in this past year. since may 14th alot of things have changed in my life just read and you will see. God bless Ash

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

It's been a long time & ive been having a hard time

Well it has been forever since i have written on here. Since i have written things have been up and down. It hard for me to write when i am not happy. So when i dont write some times it does mean im sad but not all of the time is this the case. Anyway--------
Yesterday i decided to finaly try to get Steven to use his roller blades i bought for him for christmas :) he bought me a beautiful necklace. I bought him and i roller blades (no im not trying to kill the boy) I wouldn't do that! lol. He did use them last night though. I hope i can get back from my appointment before it gets dark so maybe we could both use ours again except in the light this time. Also everyone thats on facebook! i would really like you to support Please become a fan of my business! Ashtastic~Photography
Thank you ,God bless
I will blog a little more later or tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment