Well a lot has changed since I have typed on this computer lol :P
But yeah a whole lot
Katie got realy sick but god stepped in and has basically healed her which I thank him greatly for!!!!!!!!!!!!!seeing as Katie she is my world I love that little girl so so so times a billion so much.
Life has been quite a bitch but as they say you gotta fall before you can walk and walk before you can run it’s the same way with life you gotta have some practice is all. God does things we may never know why but he has his reasons and we just have to rember and keep our faith in him. And hold on tight to the friends that keep by your side in the troubled and stormy times of your life.
The worst things that happen in your life turn out to be the biggest lessons you have ever learned. Just remember that when in trying times and are questioning God just remember it will all work out you may not like his will but it is best.
I want to thank everyone that has helped me through all this if i forget to put your name please dont be offended seeing as im in a bit of a hurry got school to do also.
Thank you
To God
My parents
Steven
Beverly
D-uh
Jennifer
Dominick
Farris
Jeff
MY CHURCH
Every single person that has ever mentioned katie or me in the words they have spoken to God!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment