About Me

I'm Ashley I am 17. The first and most important part of my life is my nieces katie & laura-beth. Then the rest of my family and if you are close friends with my family you are family. My life has changed alot in this past year. since may 14th alot of things have changed in my life just read and you will see. God bless Ash

Friday, September 11, 2009

Hey everyone I'm sorry i didnt type this up sooner

Well katie doesnt have clear bone marrow so sorry i am having a hard time when i am upset and well this isnt just upset its unexplainable I am sorry please call me or email me and i can explain it a whole lot better. This means that well the chemo didnt help any at all with the bone marrow the test said no changes since before they started. I have my opinion but my sister never listens to it so and she is my child so i cant make these decisions. Thank you for everything everyone at this point all i can say is please dont stop praying please keep it up. I wish i could say this better but idk how to talk about things that hurt me easily except to a few people. And if anyone even cares how i am doing there isnt a word that can explain it.all i can say is that i love her so much and i am only 16 i dont know that this is something that i am muture enough to deal with but i am doing the best i can.
If i could take her place i would but i cant so yeah.
Thank you
PROUD AUNTIE ASHEE

No comments:

Post a Comment