About Me

I'm Ashley I am 17. The first and most important part of my life is my nieces katie & laura-beth. Then the rest of my family and if you are close friends with my family you are family. My life has changed alot in this past year. since may 14th alot of things have changed in my life just read and you will see. God bless Ash

Monday, July 20, 2009

Hey everyone sorry for not writing in a long time.

Though i think i have either updated most by calling txting or im'ing. Still sorry for not updating here. For one thing my computer has issues connecting to the internet so i must share moms computer when wanting to be on the internet. I also have been trying to start a photography buisness. But i know all what yall want to hear about. KATIE

She is doing better and is home but still won't eat.

She caught her a big fish last saturday.


ooh and Laura beth my youngest niece will turn 1 yr old tommorow.

HAPPY FIRST BIRTHDAY LAURA-BETH!!!
love there Auntie Ashee

No comments:

Post a Comment